The LUBRIPLATE Synthetic Food Grade Oil Ultra Series of synthetic hydrocarbon food grade fluids have been formulated with 100% pure PAO synthetic base oils that meet a variety of demanding applications where traditional white mineral oils and PAO polymer blends may not be desirable. These Polyalphaolefin (PAO) based synthetics are outstanding lubricants for use under severe conditions subject to extremely high or low temperatures. They exhibit outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability capabilities. These fluids
are all zinc-free.
The LUBRIPLATE SFGO Ultra Series meets the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 and FDA 21 CFR 172.882. All six-viscosity grades are suitable for use in plants where incidental contact with the edible product may occur.
The LUBRIPLATE SFGO Ultra Series may be recommended for rotary screw, rotary vane and reciprocating air compressors. They also make excellent lubricants for hydraulic systems, pumps, motors, bearings, chains and airline lubricators.
LUBRIPLATE strongly recommends the use of the LUBRIPLATE Oil Analysis Program to
establish drain intervals in air compressor applications. Typical service life can be as much as 2,000 to 4,000 hours under normal operating conditions. Oil life can be affected by various contaminants, moisture and other factors. Therefore, oil analysis becomes critical when maximizing useful service life. Contact your authorized LUBRIPLATE Distributor for more information on the LUBRIPLATE Oil Analysis Program.
Advantages offered by LUBRIPLATE SFGO Ultra Fluids include the following:
• Excellent thermal stability resulting in longer service life.
• Superior oxidation resistance.
• Outstanding anti-wear properties providing extended equipment life.
• Exceptional demulsibility characteristics.
• Superb corrosion inhibitor package.
• Ηigh viscosity indexes and low pour points to ensure optimum performance over a wide operating temperature range.
• Superior cleanliness characteristics.
• Excellent compatibility with a variety of elastomers, seals, plastics and paints.
The LUBRIPLATE SFGO Ultra Lubricants are compatible with other LUBRIPLATE products such as LUBRIPLATE AC Oils, LUBRIPLATE HO Oils, LUBRIPLATE FMO Series and LUBRIPLATE FMO-AW Series. Always consult LUBRIPLATE before changing to an SFGO fluid from an existing lubricant that may not be compatible with polyalphaolefin-based oils.