LUBRIPLATE UTF serves as a lubricant, coolant, and power transfer fluid in performing the
1. Lubricates the transmission, differential and final drive gears.
2. Provides the fluid for power brakes, power steering and power take-off units.
3. Provides the correct friction and heat transfer characteristics for the tractor wet brake and power
LUBRIPLATE UTF provides:
1. The proper flow characteristics at both low and high temperatures.
2. High level of shear stability.
3. Proper or controlled seal swell characteristics.
4. Proper control of foaming.
5. High level of film strength and proper amount of controlled chemical activity for oxidation stability.
6. Improved water tolerance and filterability.
7. Extremely careful balance of frictional characteristics to prevent either “grabbing” or “stick-slip
8. Anti-rust and corrosion protection.